Sunday, November 9, 2008

smart ass idea...




i used to sell my paintings ...to buy new canvases....used to sells my paintings ...for my self satisfaction ..used to sell my paintings because ...then i could buy more arcyrics paints or spray cans ...what if i tell you ..if i sell this painting to you.....then ...you actually pay for my holiday trip to las vegas ....???

this is a new website i found .....Christine and Justin of WANTS FOR SALE make no pretension about what they want.... In fact...they want you.... to buy it for them!..

for example ...they want to go shopping in Soho.... well then you can spend $300 on this painting to allow them.... the luxury to do this.....




this is .... "Damn, that's a smart ass idea" ideas..... i think ...It's clever.... funny.... and benefits both... the artist and seller.....


p/s....It also makes... no bullshit pretension about art.....

No comments: