Wednesday, November 5, 2008

bape x tempur




just got back from soccer ...my gf bought for me 1901 hotdog...and left it at my desk ...for supper ...oh ..actually ...lunch...and dinner ....thanxs dear ...(iheartyou).....anyways...my gf wanted this since forever .....for her back ...for her 8 hours sleep ..blah blah blah .....but this one ...really trigger my mind...this very random collaboration between Bape and Tempur ....everytime when we passes the Tempur store ...she will say something like ..."it's worth it" ....Tempur is a NASA engineered product..... that molds to the shape of your body.... for your maximum comfort... and a nice good night sleep....

2 styles to chose from .... traditional square or a longer style.....
they are about $120-$230.....thats worth the price ...!!

i didnt get to eat my mom's nasi ayam today ...but the hotdog was yummy! ...and love my tummy...

No comments: