Thursday, December 22, 2011

PS.



click to enlarge 
Leica m8

last week a friend of me and my wife hired me for their family shoot.I never had a photo shoot before and this is my first .I've been to couple of photo shoot when i was working at Leo Burnett couple years back...that was it...i was totally nervous and look like an idiot...something like total numb nuts with a camera hanging on my neck.. but thank god they as a family welcome me as part of them ..so it wasn't that bad after all....but what amazed me till this day while I'm editing all 200 photos is ...people really pay me money for my photos?..there are people like my photographs...I'm stocked...and hope the family like what i did ...as a guy who take photographs and never consider himself as photographer ....

thank you.

No comments: