Thursday, October 15, 2009

wooden toy






Maestro Knows - Episode 10 (The Dream Team) from Maestro Knows on Vimeo.



I've posted 5 post altogether tonight...almost forget...to eat my medicine ....was trying to catch up with what I've been missing for the past weeks .... ...since i was busy with work and my illness just makes my days worst day by day .....but this video has been on my desktop for the past 2 weeks ...and to end my blogging session tonight ...this is something that inspire me alot .....most of the people on the video were the ones whom i always look up to...in my skating days.....imagine.... i bought my first skateboard in San Francisco ..in 1992.....Eric Koston from the U.S.A is my idol ....spend most of skating years in Malaysia....i don't remember the last time i skate ...but it was probably the time when i was in Miami last march 2009...with my gf...Jess and Frankie (great guy).....i realised something..... especially when travelling is that...no matter what i do or see ..while travelling ....this wooden toy and four wheels that i used to play .....just kept me find new people and new friends.....even if today we have murakami designing skateboard decks.... its amazing how this toy actually push me to see the world ..... and still in love with my vans skate shoes......

No comments: