Saturday, September 19, 2009

crape story






man ..looking back at these ..my memories with my gf just pop right into me ...it was the day i went to the bape store in New York for the first time.....circa 2007 ....and i wanted the blue “Crape” sneakers so badly (based from the Puma Clyde sneakers).....and finally ended up with the one on the rotating display....the green crape....you don't usually get that kind of services....because most of the sneakers on the famous rotating display(around the world bape store) are usually commissioned by Mr Nigo himself ....i was lucky since the manager of the store in New york .....kind enough to released it to me.....so over this weekend....these new Crapes will be available in three colorways...... blue..... orange and black.....oh my ...

Available now at a Bape Store near you...and how i wish I'm in new york .

really miss ...

No comments: