Friday, August 28, 2009

The best years of F1





i remember i did my first portrait of Ayrton Senna....the drawing is still at my grandma's house in ipoh ..according to my uncle they kept it still ....watching f1 with my dad on Sunday ...just bring back a lot of memories ....back then ..it such a great feeling ...even on Friday ...just cant wait for Sunday race ....it was the year....1989-95 ......i remember when we got to choose who would win the weekend race ....i would choose senna ..my dad would choose alain prost.....my my uncle would choose ... nigel mans....the car were purely turbo in line engine ...until they banned it ...since it will always caught fire on the pit.... now a days its so sad...looking at the f1 in general ...with the cheating ....new rules and regulations ...less teams ... Bernie medals just disgusting...plus the economic turmoil....F1 has lost it ....its an expensive game and friendship ...when they need to cut cost on everything ...F1 finally lost it's romance....


Ayrton Senna you are mclaren legend ....i dont know why but i miss you today ....RIP....

No comments: