Saturday, February 21, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire children are off to Los Angeles for the Oscars......




syndrome of jet lag ....made me... wake up so early today ...7.30 am ....while watching BBC morning show .... news about kids from "slumdog millionaire's will be going to Oscar ....respect !....picture shown ..they are leaving mumbai ... anyone have not watch it yet ...please do ..awesome movie ...

"Azharuddin Mohammed, 10, and Rubina Ali, 9, who played the young versions of the lead characters, have never flown or left India before. “Not in my dreams did I ever think that I will go to America,” said Rubina, who lives in a one-room hut in a Mumbai shantytown. “I have to buy clothes and shoes for the award ceremony. I’m going to go and take a lot of pictures and show them to people.”

read more

No comments: