Tuesday, July 8, 2008

air force one

yersterday i bought 6 tees .....

x-large 1
recon 1
subway 1
stussy 1l limited run ..(screen print edition)
staple(stpl) X colette
stussy X futura

my gf helped me to choose few of them ..she has a great taste too ..i can tell you that ..

cost me a bom ! but ...nuthing compaired to what she always get for her self ....she called me crazy ....she said ..she get quality stuff ..and i get ..a white T ...with a print on shit ...hahahaaha...

but i love the artist......sometimes i might get a bit crazy to get a few hundred bucks t shirts ....but yeah ....feels good wearing them ...why not ...

last week ....kaws one of fav artist ..did a collabo with nIke for AIR FORCE ONE project...

Here's a first look at the AF1's designed by kaws for 1 World project.






as we all know ...nike has been making sneaks ..since my baby's picture, of me wearing an airforce one ....



they have send it to the italians to do it ....do you think so ...or it just ...a propaganda....i know how they do it ..do you ? and we all know where ...and who did it .....is this how they make af1s?.. or this is just brainwashing.....

anyways ....the snake skin af1s cost $2000 usd in the market now ...

me personally not into the air force one ...neither my gf ....do you think this will impress her ...or otherwise ...you judge ,...do you....

video link

No comments: